Saturday, October 10, 2009

October Meeting

I'm looking forward to our meeting this week. If you have an idea for another project please bring it to share. I have a couple of ideas, here is a link to one. It is called the "Valley of the Suns" from Marcia Hohn's site Quilters Cache #58 http://quilterscache.com/QuiltBlocksGalore58.html. Take a look and see if this is something you might want to do for our next project. We can all choose a star and swap etc.

I also like working on quilts using charm packs. I picked up these 2 patterns in my travels.



Whither you are interested in starting a new project, finishing up an undone project (I have a drawer full) or just want to come and visit it will be fun to see you.

Thank-you Jeralyn for posting the pictures of our Patriotic swap. It was fun to see completed projects. Perhaps now I will get mine done to add to the group.


This week I finished my 4th table Runner for Katrina. I had decided to make one for each of my girls. As you can see I've been enjoying my free time in my sewing room.


Melissa's Table Runner

1 comment:

  1. I love the star block on the Quilter's Cache site. I've also been collecting a few ideas, so will bring them along on Thursday. Looking forward to getting together.

    ReplyDelete